Appen is the first pen with pressure sensitivity for children, designed to be fun and enhance creativity!
Colour, play and learn directly on your tablet!
Download the free app and unleash your imagination! Appen connects through the headphone jack and works without batteries.
The pen is fitted with a new pressure sensitivity system, which means that the harder you press the pen down on the tablet or smartphone, the thicker the line.
Its shape is conceived and designed for young children.
Appen is as simple as it is ingenious.
You can find it in Toys Centres, supermarkets and in the best toy stores and electronics shops.
Appen has been tested to check its strength and durability. The pen has been tested to operate over 76,000 rounds of play. Each stylus, included in the package, had been tested for over 38,000 cycles game.
APPen is the new electronic pen for Tablets and Smartphones designed for children, which will allow you to draw, play and learn on your device! It is tted with a new pressure sensitivity system, which means that the harder you press the pen down on the tablet or smartphone, the thicker the line. APPen is not battery operated and is compatible with the devices listed on this page.
HOW TO USE
1. Download the free App from the App Store or from Google Play, depending on your operating system.
2. Install the App and position the switch onto 1 or 2 depending on the instructions received in the app. Alternatively, you can also check on this page.
3. After connecting the Appen, set the volume of your device to maximum. The pen utilizes an audio signal to enable the pressure sensitivity system. (NB - It might emit a noise but this is normal and totally safe).
4. Run the app and follow the instructions on the screen to use all of the available functionalities and activities.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Appen is equipped with a protective cap.
We suggest always using it when storing the pen in order to avoid damages.
The pen tip is equipped with a pressure sensitivity system: do not hit or bash the tip.
Do not swing the pen by holding the cable.
Do not wet the pen or immerse in water.
How to replace the pen nibs:
a) Remove the pen nib from the pen body
b) Screw the new pen nib into the pen body
If you encounter a problem which cannot be solved reading this manual, please contact our Customer Service team by dialing the following number: 0845 456 1775 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our friendly members of sta will assist you. Before asking for assistance, we recommend you have the following information:
- Name of the product or code of the article (which usually appears on the packaging)
- The problem you have encountered
- What you have done so far to try and solve the problem.